Monday, October 25, 2010

Do You Have The Attitude of Gratitude?

What are you thankful for? Everyday think of something you are thankful for. Create a list of all good things that you truly appreciate. This could be the simplest of things, such as being thankful for a glass of water or for waking up in the morning. God and the universe loves it when we are thankful. Having a attitude of gratitude tells God we want more of the good things in life.Therefore, look at the cup as half full instead of as half empty. Attitude of gratitude also allows you to feel really good on the inside. This why you should practice the attitude of gratitude everyday.  Start off by saying affirmations such as I am grateful for my health and wealth. Avoid saying I want to be happy or I will have great health. These affirmations don't reflect on the now or attainment. Start with I am or always had. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment